Thursday, October 1, 2009

Web 2.0 Educational Technologies

One of my first Web 2.0 bookmarks is for a well known resource called Teacher Tube. This website has lots of video's, presentations, and other resources that are used to present a lesson. For example, if I need to prepare a lesson on bullying, there are videos available (for various grade levels) that can be used as a starting point to introduce the topic. With additional activities / written assignments, etc., Teacher Tube can help me round out the lesson. It's also a great place to go for ideas about how to present a topic. As a teacher, I would use this as a resource and is one of my top choices as a bookmark on Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of a 2.0 technology to help you improve your professional practice as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete